Marking tape / scissors / Scraper
If you do not apply your sticker upon delivery, we advise you to store them flat, in a clean room protected from light and moisture. Maintain a temperature between 10 and 25° and apply your stickers within 3 months (after the shipping date).
The surface on which you want to apply your sticker must be smooth and clean. Walls has to be dust-free and windows perfectly clean. It is preferable do apply stickers on gloss or satin paint. The grip is less effective on mat paints.
1. Set the adhesive with its support paper and its transfer paper on the chosen surface. Hold the whole with marking tape, making sure to position it in the middle of the adhesive pattern.
2. Separate the transfer paper from the support paper, only for the upper part, and stop at the marking tape. The adhesive pattern must stay on the transfer paper.
3. Cut the upper support paper part with scissors or a box cutter. Be sure not to damage the adhesive pattern and its transfer paper. Remove delicately the marking tape.
4. Put the adhesive pattern back on the surface, from bottom to top. Scrap firmly the transfer paper from center to edges. Overlap when scraping to avoid wrinkles.
5. Remove delicately the marking tape. Now, your adhesive pattern must stand alone on the surface.
6. Remove the remaining support paper. The adhesive pattern must stay on the transfer paper. Be sure to keep it away from the surface.
7. Set the lower part of the adhesive pattern on the surface. Scrap firmly the transfer paper from the center to edges. Overlap when scraping to avoid wrinkles.
8. Remove the transfer paper by pulling gently with a 180° angle. The adhesive pattern must stay on the surface.
9. Scrap again on the pattern edges
10. Here we are! If bubbles appear, drill them with a needle to permit entrapped air to escape.